Why are sites listed in your browser history yet you have never visited them?
Sites are listed in the history only if they are visited. If someone else visits them from our browser, then also they are shown.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Why are sites listed in your browser history yet you have never visited them?» so you can surely find the answer!