What is and where can you find a web browser?
A web browser is a program, such as Internet Explorer. Mozilla/Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, etc. which is used to explore/browse 'web pages', which are written in a special language called HTML (hyper-text mark-up language).Often new PC's come with a 'web browser' already installed. And if you can read this answer, you are (very likely!) using a web browser to do so!Different web browsers can be downloaded from the internet. A computer can have more than one web browser installed. Each type of browser has different features. Most PC users have their own favorite web browser which they use for most or all of their web activity.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Firefox. Firefox is a robust browser when it comes to both privacy and security…
- Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a very intuitive internet browser…
- Chromium. Google Chromium is the open-source version of Google Chrome for people who want more control over their browser…
- Go to the Windows Start menu and click the Settings icon.
- Click Apps, then choose Default Apps on the left pane.
- Scroll down and click the entry under Web browser.
- Click on Firefox in the dialog that opens with a list of available browsers.
- Firefox is now listed as your default browser.
We've handpicked 67 related questions for you, similar to «What is and where can you find a web browser?» so you can surely find the answer!