What do you do when your kindle fires browser application is not responding?
You should just push the power button quickly then open it again. If it still doesn't work, it could be either you don't have WiFi or connection, or maybe you should just give it a little rest.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What do you do when your kindle fires browser application is not responding?» so you can surely find the answer!