Is mozilla firefox an internet browser that is compatible with mac os x and microsoft windows?
There are versions of the FireFox browser available for the Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Is mozilla firefox an internet browser that is compatible with mac os x and microsoft windows?» so you can surely find the answer!