If a browser get redirected from msn to something called g.msn and the address line always adds a line like cl91enus do you have a virus?
these types of malware are called browser hijackers. go to www.housecall.com and run the online virus and malware scan [email protected] No, it's not a virus, your msn uses secured site browsing and it uses that address to access pages over a secured connection, that only the MSN software can access.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «If a browser get redirected from msn to something called g.msn and the address line always adds a line like cl91enus do you have a virus?» so you can surely find the answer!