How to get a web browser on 3 ds?
You need to let it run the most recent system updates. Once done, the browser is accessed using the little globe symbol in the top right of the screen.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «How to get a web browser on 3 ds?» so you can surely find the answer!