How to change browser default setting from firefox to ie and not from registry?
Open up IE, click tools, then Internet Options. Under the "Programs" Tab, check the box that says "Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default web browser" Then Click "Make Default." You might also want to go into the Firefox settings (Tools, Options) Under the Advanced section, uncheck the box that says something like "Always check to see is Firefox is the default browser on startup."
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Firefox. Firefox is a robust browser when it comes to both privacy and security…
- Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a very intuitive internet browser…
- Chromium. Google Chromium is the open-source version of Google Chrome for people who want more control over their browser…
- Go to the Windows Start menu and click the Settings icon.
- Click Apps, then choose Default Apps on the left pane.
- Scroll down and click the entry under Web browser.
- Click on Firefox in the dialog that opens with a list of available browsers.
- Firefox is now listed as your default browser.
We've handpicked 67 related questions for you, similar to «How to change browser default setting from firefox to ie and not from registry?» so you can surely find the answer!