How do you restart my browser?
Sometimes when a browser runs slow, it is important to restart it. It can be restarted by closing the browser all together, and then open a new window.
- All users who are using the Chrome browser can choose the following ways to restart the Chrome browser: Microsoft Windows users can click on Google Chrome menu button with the three dots in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser… Apple Mac users can click on Google Chrome button, and click Quite Google Chrome as shown below: Users can type the following in browser address chrome://restart and click Enter.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «How do you restart my browser?» so you can surely find the answer!