How do you know what browser do i wont to use?
To know what browser you want to use, it will all come down to personal preference. The two major browswers for PCs are Chrome and Firefox. Chrome is said to be more user friendly and faster. Firefox, however, is said to have more power and has fewer crashes then Chrome.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Firefox. Firefox is a robust browser when it comes to both privacy and security…
- Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a very intuitive internet browser…
- Chromium. Google Chromium is the open-source version of Google Chrome for people who want more control over their browser…
SAFARI for iOS (iPhone and iPad)Step 1: Go to Settings, then scroll down and select “Safari”. Step 2: Scroll down to “Privacy & Security”. Step 3: Verify “Block All Cookies” is ticked (green/white), click to allow cookies. Step 4: Clear the browser cache and reopen the browser.
We've handpicked 51 related questions for you, similar to «How do you know what browser do i wont to use?» so you can surely find the answer!