How do you change your internet browser that is set for firefox to internet explorer?
Should you choose to do such a silly thing then simply open IE. By default it checks and complains if it is not your default browser. If that fails open MSIE, select tools from the tool bar, and then programs. That will allow you to select IE as your default browser. Shut down and restart and MSIE should be your default browser.
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs Default Programs. Set your default programs.
- On the left, select Google Chrome.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «How do you change your internet browser that is set for firefox to internet explorer?» so you can surely find the answer!